PTTOW! is an invite-only community for today's most creative and inspiring CEOs, CMOs and Icons, from all 70 major industries, who are shaping our culture. Members include His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Shaun White, Kerri Walsh Jennings, David Blaine, Quincy Jones, will.i.am, Kelly Slater, Janelle Monae, Tony Hawk and David Guetta as well as top executives from VICE, GM, Apple, Red Bull, Nasty Gal, Google [x], Coke, Quiksilver, the Hundreds, YouTube, Warby Parker, DC Shoes, the U.S. State Dept., RVCA, Facebook, TBWA, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox and many more…
We are looking for a creative, flexible, professional Graphic Designer to join our world class organization! The ideal candidate is passionate and motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
- Your photoshop skills are off the charts, you don't like to brag but you're kind of a big deal
- You love all things design… You live for typography, you believe strong color palettes will make the world a better place, you constantly seek out new techniques to make you better faster stronger. Your layers are perfectly organized because you couldn’t sleep at night otherwise.
- Not afraid of change; you embrace it. Learning and exploring come naturally
- You define the word proactive, always thinking (and doing) three steps ahead of everyone around you.
- Solution is your middle name. You’re creative and resourceful – there’s no problem you won’t find a solution to.
- You live to make the work, and the environment in which the work is created, better. You have a quality focus and you never stop trying to improve the outcome.
- Conceptualize, design, edit, and deliver graphics such as e-marketing campaigns, website graphics, decks, 1 sheets and event invites, keynote presentations, press kits, social media graphics, on-site printed collateral such as program, name badges and signage and so much more (there is literally never a dull moment here).
- Collaborate with team members to determine objectives, budgets, style, and approaches necessary to complete creative projects; Interpret and prepare Creative Briefs
- Contract and manage external freelancers as needed; Coordinate and collaborate with other designers in developing projects and meeting deadlines
- Manage file library and archive of creative content
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks
- Confirm accuracy of all files before going to print; Perform quality control of all printed or published materials
- Expert knowledge of design programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other photography/photo editing programs
- Experience in photo manipulation, handling Key Art, compositing, and creating a variety of different graphics from scratch
- Experience creating beautiful, clean infographics
- Experience in social media design (web banners, landing pages, emails, newsletters, micro sites)
- Knowledge in web development a major plus
- Experience in creating digital assets to support marketing efforts
- MINIMUM 4 years design experience // 4 years project management experience
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Awesome attitude, fun to work with, passion for your work
- Be available to work 3-4 days a week from Culver City office
Please send a Portfolio/website of your work. Our brand is evolving, so we are looking for someone who can come in with great ideas on how to tell our story in the most impactful way through exceptionally designed collateral (print + web). Pay is $25-$35 DOE.
Please check out our websites (www.pttow.com // www.worldz.us) to get a feel for who we are.