PTTOW! is a member network and summit for CEOs, CMOs and icons from over 70 major industries shaping youth culture. Members and speakers include His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Shaun White, will.i.am (BEP), Linkin Park, Kelly Slater, Tony Hawk, and Kaskade as well as top executives from VICE, Apple, Red Bull Media House, Nasty Gal, Google Glass, Coke, Quiksilver, the Hundreds, YouTube, Warby Parker, DC Shoes, the U.S. State Dept., the Gates Foundation, RVCA, Tom’s, Facebook, TBWA, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox and many more…
PTTOW! is on the hunt for a digitally savvy, motivated, proactive and tenacious intern to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about youth culture, resourceful, innovative and forward thinking. Ideally, you’re social media savvy, with a knack for identifying and developing engaging content. You’re interested in brands, leaders and organizations who are paving the way for next generation marketing and/or helping to shape our world for the better.
- Research prospective new members and media tech companies
- Research and monitor our members to continually surface their new and exciting innovations, collaborations, trends and projects
- Like this: http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6207010/sfx-mastercard-global-deal-edm-sponsorship
- Or this: http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/national-geographic-ranked-no-1-social-media-among-publishers-159557
- Or even something seemingly INSANE like this: http://www.redbull.com/us/en/adventure/stories/1331665375245/aces-wingsuit-racing-video
- Exercise your ability to craft engaging content on our Social Channels as well as our Members Only Section (PTTOW!'s Exclusive Members Only Blog)
- Help curate the crème de la crème of all this exciting content into our must-read monthly e-blast
- Pull reports/ track social media and newsletter analytics to determine what is and what isn't working on our platforms
- PHD in Google… i.e. know your way around the Internet and be able to conduct research efficiently
- Advanced knowledge of all social media channels – FB Twitter, IG, LI. Youtube
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A solid knowledge and passion for youth culture – gaming, action sports, music, fashion, etc.
- Familiarity with MailChimp and Wordpress is a plus
- Graphic Design Skills is a plus
- Above all, have a great personality and be fun to work with!
After completion we offer the opportunity to grow into a full-time paid position
You can find out more information about us here: http://www.pttow.com and check us out in action here: http://youtu.be/tc8mP4Al8fg