Location: Culver City, CA
PTTOW! is an invite-only membership for today’s most creative and inspiring for CEOs, CMO's and Icons, from all 70 industries, who are shaping youth culture. Members include: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Quincy Jones, David Guetta, Kelly Slater, Tony Hawk, Kaskade, Shaun White, Bob Pittman and executives from Facebook, DC Shoes, Samsung, Coke, Pepsi, Quiksilver, YouTube, US State Dept., RVCA, Gates Foundation, Red Bull, Edelman, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox + more…
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
We are looking for a Video Edit Intern who can come into our office several times a week to help create our show-stopping General Session. Our General Sessions are a cross between TED & the Grammy’s and are incredibly video-intensive. This candidate will also have the opportunity to attend the event and see his/her work on the big screen.
The ideal candidate is at least semi-fluent in Adobe Premiere and hungry to learn what it takes to create professional content with a world-class team. Some of the work includes online research, gathering and organizing assets, stringing out selects, creating b-roll packages, possibly creating initial rough cuts and everything in between.
This individual will be driven - one who embraces challenge with enthusiasm and proactivity, possesses a creative spirit, is resourceful, has a passion for edgy and hip video content and graphics and truly believes that no job is too big nor too small.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier
- Extensive internet research required; solid knowledge of search engines including Google images, Pinterest, stock photo sites, etc.
- Extensive asset collection (photo & video)
- Creative eye for assisting in creation of multiple video projects in short timeline
- Vast knowledge of - and passion for - impressive video content (this is a must)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
- Basic understanding of digital marketing a plus
-Passion for youth culture; knowledge of current trends in music and pop culture a plus.
Compensation: College Credit & Small Stipend