PTTOW! is an invite-only, member network and summit for CEOs, CMO's and Icons, from all 70 industries shaping youth culture. Members include: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, WILL.I.AM (BEP), Linkin Park, Kelly Slater, Tony Hawk, Kaskade, Shaun White, Bob Pittman and executives from Facebook, DC Shoes, Samsung, Coke, Pepsi, Quiksilver, YouTube, US State Dept., RVCA, Gates Foundation, Red Bull, Edelman, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox + more. . .We are looking for a creative coordinator to join our growing world-class organization! We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. This is contracted position but may become a full-time position. You MUST have relevant experience/education to be considered so please read the responsibilities and criteria carefully.
- Support creative team in day-to-day management of creative campaigns, deliverables. and timelines.
- Project manage a diverse range of projects including monthly newsletter, email campaigns, outreach decks, print collateral, and member lists
- Coordinate projects and prep files for graphic designers. Review and proof comps to ensure all criteria are met. Traffic projects with appropriate parties to get feedback and relay to design team
- Edit existing artwork and update project files as needed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Assist in writing for various marketing materials
- Serve as communications liaison between creative team and other team members
- Coordinate with membership team on member specific projects i.e. email announcements, website updates and various list management
- Asset management: Manage member assets (photos, videos, logos bios etc.), source missing assets and serve as point person for collecting and organizing assets for a wide variety of use
- Compile and prep meeting materials as needed, document team meetings with notes and action steps
- Participate in other projects and provide additional support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 1 year minimum graphic design experience (ie, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills; Ability to juggle a variety of initiatives and adjust to changing timelines and priorities
- MUST have excellent written communication skills with a focus on grammar and spelling
- Tech Savvy; high comfort level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must in addition to GoogleDocs
- Works well independently and can be relied on to get the job done right
- A solid knowledge and passion for youth culture – gaming, action sports, music, fashion, etc
- Above all, have a great personality and be fun to work with!